SHIRELL WHITE MS NCC
- My counseling style is eclectic and draws from my 20 years of experience as a Christian in the counseling area.
- I truly believe the client/therapist relationship is essential to the therapeutic process.
- My focus is in client-centered and solution-focused approaches, which can support growth and change in a timely manner.
- The work I have done at Discovery Church has focused on individual, couple, premarital, groups and family counseling.
- I have experience in goal development, conflict resolution, grief & loss, identity exploration, adolescent issues, pre-marital counseling (Trained in Prepare and Enrich), career exploration, relationship development, faith-related issues, depression, anxiety, group dynamics and team building.
- Accepting new clients of all ages
- First session is free-of-charge
Here is my contact information: